Highland Weekend Camp
Fall Weekend Camp
for 7th-12th graders
Join us for a weekend full of adventure and authentic experiences that engage the heart as you grow into a deeper relationship with your Savior. Discover your passions, find your identity, and live life purposefully from the heart.
Expect your camper to be challenged in ways they’ve never been challenged before through a weekend of high adventure and outdoor experiences. They’ll play with a purpose with friends and grow into a deeper relationship with Jesus.
Activities & Schedule
- Low Ropes Course and High Ropes Course
- Mammoth (rock climbing wall with zip line off the top)
- Field Games (on the turf field)
- Bible Study
- Drop Zone (a giant swing)
- TAG Time (Time Alone with God)
- Teams Challenge Course
- Jacob’s Ladder
- Camp-wide “Tribal Time”